Discover unknown places in Portugal (Santarém - Rio Maior - Peniche)
If you want to immerse yourself in the atmosphere of traditional Portugal, soaked with typical smells and flavors, living a full day like the locals, enjoying the scenery, diving in the ocean, tasting the wine, tasting the delicious cuisine of the most popular restaurant where you can enjoy the famous Portuguese hospitality, so a better place than the Ribatejo region you won't find
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Fiuza & Bright
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mercado Municipal de Santarem, Av. Da Covilha/Rua Do Mercado, Santarem 2000-135 Portugal
Nice and cozy old town with quiet and winding streets.
We will see the weather museum and, from its high tower, we can see the whole city.
Let's admire a tile panel (this is a traditional Portuguese white and blue tile) in the market building.
Visit the gothic and ancient churches.
In the main square, we will have coffee with sweets in the local pastry shop.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Fiuza & Bright, Travessa do Vareta 11, Almeirim 2080-184 Portugal
Family wine house that has existed for over 100 years.
In 2015, they completely redesigned the room, and the famous graffiti artists Franchiska Kamilou and Ivo Santos put their talented hands on it.
Enjoy traditional Portuguese cuisine in Ribatejo's most popular restaurant.
Residents from all over the region come here to enjoy the friendly atmosphere and delicious food. They serve the famous stone soup, fish, meat according to ancient recipes, and all this is tasted with delicious home-made wine.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Salinas de Rio Maior, Estrada Principal, Rio Maior 2040-133 Portugal
A unique natural place where you see winter in the middle of summer. The salt blades look like snow ... let's make snowmen :)) Salinas is a natural wonder! For 800 years, the purest natural salt has been extracted here only thanks to the sun and manual work. And of course this is a place where you can bring traditional handcrafted souvenirs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Baleal Beach, Avenida da Praia, Peniche 2520-559 Portugal
You can spend thousands of words and imagine the beauty and power of the ocean, but you only have to see it once to fall in love with it forever!
We'll show you my most beloved wild beaches.
And at sunset you will find our corporate surprise (I won't disclose) a bit of intrigue!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Cais do Sodre, Lisboa, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
We can meet you at the Hotel where you are stayingAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Cais Sodre
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/25/2019 - 10/19/2021
Saturday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.