Discover Villages and Berber Lifestyle in High Atlas Mountains Trek - 4 Days
in trip you will discover High Atlas Mountains with Local knowledgeable guides - We are a professional and competent team lead by Abderrahim & lahcen Idmansour, two official mountain & desert tour guides Berber by origin and locals to the Imlil region.
- Organising private trekking & biking, cycling, hiking tours, 4×4 adventure Holidays in Morocco’s Atlas Mountains epic outdoors.
- We are qualified enough to design your desired holiday.
- we Graduated from Mountain guides school in Tabant (CFAMM), Licence N°867 (Abderrahim Idmansour) N°952 (lahcen Idmansour) Graduated from the “ Royal Moroccan Federation of Skiing and Mountaineering.
- professional team with exceptional experience.
- Reliable local company with all appropriate licenses and insurances in place to operate safety & legally in Morocco.
- the best value for your money with a very high rate of travelers satisfaction.
- Our company owns a large and modern bike fleet for rentals: Race bikes,
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- * All meals during your trek ( breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- * Transfers from and to your hotel
- English, French speaking Berber tour leader
- Kitchen equipment • Cooking man who prepares all the meals during the trek
- Accommodation in guest house
What's excluded :
- Personal travel insurance
The valleys are home to tiny hamlets and villages of the ethnic Berbers, a herding and farming community.
Visit their homes and interact with them to know more about their traditions and customs. See their terraced fields of corn and barley and get a glimpse of their day to day living. ...
Great four day through atlas morocco berber villages and through high atlas mountains valleys …
Overnight at the berber villages guest house.Sightseeing tour of azzaden valley, imlil valley, Dkent Valley High Atlas Waterfall and High Atlas Peaks.
This trip is for 4 days from Marrakech and back to Marrakech and you will have option to extend your Trek in the Atlas Mountains as long as you want.
• Morocco, Morocco
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• You will be picked up from your accommodation in Marrakech city, many riads does not have access by car so the driver will park nearby and come to get you. • You will be droped off at the nearest point to your riad/hotel , our driver can call your riad to meet you if needed.Airports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.