Discover Vladivostok on a Private Walk and Talk Tour
During this walking tour you will enjoy the old streets of the town that boast original ensembles of different architectural styles - gothic and classics, empire and baroque, Russian and oriental.
There's no better way to explore a new city than on foot! Not to mention how good it is for your health...Experience the charm and spirit of Vladivostok and its outskirts with us!
Surrounded by Amursky Gulf from the west, Ussuriysky Gulf from the east and Golden Horn Bay along the south Vladivostok is the home of Russian Pacific Fleet.
Our guide will take you to most popular places, give you an introduction to the city, its history and culture. We’ll walk around the Millionka district – old city, where international trade and business blossomed at the beginning of 20th century, stroll on the walking street, where citizens and visitors of Vladivostok like to spend their time on a sunny day. The guide will tell you about history of the Vladivostok fortress and show the town’s main sights.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking guide assistance. Other languages upon request
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Meals / Drinks
- Gratuities to guide (optional)
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Millionka, Fokina St., Vladivostok Russia
A millionaire is called a mini-district in the historical center of Vladivostok, bounded by the streets of Pogranichnaya, Semenovskaya, Admiral Fokin, Aleutianskaya, where, according to historical information, at the beginning of the 20th century several thousand Chinese lived. Millionka was also famous for its entertainment facilities: brothels, gambling houses and opikurilni. Smugglers, counterfeiters, buyers of stolen goods were on a permanent basis; shunned the law Chinese robbers. The formation of the quarter began in the 1870s on Semenovskaya Street. The first houses were built quickly, randomly, from scrap materials. After 20 years, the building acquired its unique name, and expanded its borders to the streets of Aleutian and Fontannaya. At the moment, Millionka is one of the amazing and unique objects of the show in the city of Vladivostok, which attracts the attention of visiting guests not only from Russia, but also from Asian countries.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Vladivostok Fortress, Batareinaya St., 4A, Vladivostok 690091 Russia
Monument of military history and architecture of federal significance, defensive structures of Vladivostok today can only be discerned outlines on the tops of the hills, along roads, on the seashore. They have long been not used for their intended purpose, and therefore have lost their once formidable appearance. Although a hundred years ago, the citadel, erected by Russian engineers and builders, had no world analogues and was considered the most impregnable sea fortress. About 400 fortifications, strongholds and coastal batteries, equipped with 1.4 thousand guns, were placed on 400 square kilometers. The history of the fortress began with the creation of a small naval station in the Far East. To this end, on July 2, 1860, a landing force commanded by ensign Nikolai Vasilyevich Komarov landed in the Golden Horn Bay. For four months, a small detachment built a wooden outpost, barracks and various economic buildings.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Vladivostok, Primorsky Krai, Russia
Return Detail :Vladivostok, Primorsky Krai, Russia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour as a shore excursion: additional payment US$ 100 for blanket visa and round-trip private transfer cruise ship - tour attractions - cruise ship (US$ 100 for all)
- Most travelers can participate
- For visa-free roundtrip transfer the tour must be booked not later than 3 days before the tour date
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.