Discover Warsaw in 60 Minutes with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
You only have an hour to fall in love with Warsaw ? Challenge accepted!
Discover Warsaw during a short but sweet excursion, in which you will learn the most interesting facts about the city, the local lifestyle and the modern transformation of the city. We will meet in front of the POLIN Museum and go on our stroll from there :-)
Discover what the everyday life of a local looks like and learn where the city gets its characteristic ambience from, by seeing it through the eyes of a local.
Walking through the city, you will discover exactly what makes Warsaw special! This is also your chance to get insider tips about the best cafes, restaurants and bars to visit during your time here, and learn how to make the most out of your visit.
This is the perfect experience for someone visiting the city for the first time, or someone that wants to rediscover it!
per adult from
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mordechaja Anielewicza 6, 00-157 Warszawa, Poland
Let us begin our tour in front of this museum!
Pass By: rynek Nowego Miasta, Warszawa, Poland
Discover the charm of this beautiful square!
Pass By: Nowomiejska 15/17, 00-288 Warszawa, Poland
Dive right into the old town through the gate in this large 16th century castle defense wall with towers!
Pass By: rynek Starego Miasta, 00-272 Warszawa, Poland
Take a stroll in this picturesque Medieval square with a famous mermaid statue, destroyed in 1944 and rebuilt after WWII!
Pass By: plac Marszałka Józefa Piłsudskiego, Warszawa, Poland
Let me tell you about this Monument to the unknown Polish soldiers killed in World War I in the remnants of a Saxon Palace!
Departure Point :Mordechaja Anielewicza 6, 00-157 Warszawa, Poland
Return Detail :Hotel Europejski w Warszawie, Warszawa, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.