Discover Warsaw’s Art and Culture with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
Find out the different cultural and artistic characteristics that makes this city unique, and enjoy the buzzing community and city ambience!
Whether you are visiting Warsaw as a returning tourist who wants to get to know the city a bit better, or if this is your first time, this Experience is for you! While walking the streets of Warsaw and looking at the amazing, unique street art, or getting to know more about the city’s galleries and museums, you will hear about street-art artists as well as contemporary artists and their close connection to Warsaw.
I will share with you the art and cultural world of my city, where you will see, hear, and experience how colorful and multifaceted Warsaw is!
By the way, did you know that Roman Polanski’s famous movie The Pianist was shot in Warsaw?
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plac Teatralny, Warsaw 00-001 Poland
Let us begin our Experience by this beautiful opera house!
Pass By: Nowolipki 9B, 00-150 Warszawa, Poland
Take a glance at this impressive mural!
Pass By: Sienna 45, Warszawa, Poland
This is the most famous of all murals in Warsaw, created by the local artist Blu!
Pass By: plac Defilad 1, 00-901 Warszawa, Poland
Let me introduce you to Warsaw’s tallest and most controversial building which was a ‘gift’ from Stalin!
Pass By: Nowogrodzka 27, 00-511 Warszawa, Poland
Marvel at this huge mural by Swanski!
Pass By: al. Jerozolimskie 3, 00-495 Warszawa, Poland
Let us conclude our Experience by this Modernist building housing the museum of Polish and world art and sculpture, from ancient to contemporary!
Departure Point :plac Teatralny 1, 00-077 Warszawa, Poland
Return Detail :al. Jerozolimskie 3, 00-495 Warszawa, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.