Discover World Landscape and Breathtaking Views at The Grampians Tour
Discover an out of this world landscape and breathtaking views at the Grampians.
Take in panoramic views from Boroka Lookout
Explore Victoria's largest waterfall - Mackenzie Falls
per adult from
What's included :
- Two moderate to challenging hikes with a total distance of 6.5km
- A visit to the breathtaking Mackenzie Falls
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guides
- Fresh coffee and tea
- Fresh organic fruit on arrival and throughout the day
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Halls Gap, Halls Gap, Grampians, Victoria
Embark on your first hike of the day, a 4.2km return hike that weaves through fascinating rock formations, including the Grand Canyon and Silent Street.
You will arrive at the Pinnacle, one of the most iconic destinations in the park. This famous jagged cliff face is quite the site and there will be plenty of time to soak up the views and capture some amazing photos.
You will return to refuel with a healthy and filling lunch before heading off to Mackenzie Falls. It’s a steep 2km trail but you will be rewarded with of one of Victoria’s largest and most beautiful waterfalls. Your next stop is the picturesque Boroka Lookout before you return to the delightful tourist village of Halls Gap where your guide will reveal one of the local kangaroo’s favourite hangout spots.
Departure Point :100 St Kilda Rd, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.