Discoveries and aqueducts
Embark on a route of culture and mysteries, a walk through one of the ancient Nazis cemeteries and then go to observe the local aqueducts.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Our transport will be waiting for you to take you to one of the cemeteries of the Nazca culture which was not discovered in its entirety and you may find some surprises, we will walk with our local guide who is an expert in the cultures of the coast, after the walk we will go to the aqueducts of Cantalloc, which once aimed to provide water throughout the year to people who lived in this ancient city and culture, also the water use of the aqueducts were agricultural For the irrigation of potatoes, cotton, corn, beans, etc., enjoying a day of emotions and discoveries will be one of the best routes of your life.
Departure Point :nazca
all the week Lima: 07:00 am pickup hotelall the week ica: 08:00 am pickup hotelall the week Nazca: 08:00 am pickup hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Organised by Grand America