Discoveries Segway Tour by Sitgo
The segways are self-balancing futuristic vehicles and, despite looking quite difficult to control, they are surprisingly easy and fun to ride on. Our guides will help you perfecting it and getting ready to depart.
Belém is known as the historic district of the Age of Discovery. It was from its waterfront that Vasco da Gama and other explorers departed to their voyages, events celebrated today by grand monuments and museums in the neighbourhood.
Discover an essential area for the Portuguese discoveries, a neighbourhood in Lisbon with world heritage monuments. A perfect area to enjoy the river and the best our city has to offer combining it with our history while riding our segways.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - Pastel de Belem
- Use of Segway
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Belem, Belem, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Discover more about the historic Discovereis district of Lisbon.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Torre de Belem, Avenida Brasilia - Belem, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
One of the ancient monuments of the city, marking its entrance and its exit.
Stop At: Champalimaud Foundation, Av. Brasília, 1400-038 Lisboa, Portugal
State-of-the-art biomedical research center, and an architectural wonder.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Museu do Combatente, Forte do Bom Sucesso, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
Old fort, turned to military museum and memorial
Pass By: Sacadura Cabral and Gago Coutinho Monument, Av. Brasilia Belém, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
Tribute to the first crossing of the southern Atlantic Ocean by plane.
Pass By: Museu de Arte Popular Avenida Brasilia, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
A showcase of traditional pieces of art created by the people of the different regions of Portugal.
Pass By: Mosteiro dos Jeronimos, Praca do Imperio Belém, Lisbon 1400-206 Portugal
Monumental monastery from the Discoveries ages.
Pass By: Centro Cultural de Belem - CCB, Praca Imperio, Belem 1449-003 Portugal
One of the emblematic buildings of Belem and the largest cultural venue of the country.
Pass By: Palacio de Belem, Praca Afonso de Albuquerque 1349-022, Lisbon 1300-004 Portugal
Office of the Portuguese President.
Pass By: Museu Nacional dos Coches, Praca Afonso de Albuquerque, Belem 1300-044 Portugal
Collection of the coaches that belonged to the portuguese royal families.
Pass By: Museu da Eletricidade, Edificio Central Tejo - Avenida Brasilia, Lisbon 1300-598 Portugal
Museum about the past, present and future of energy.
Pass By: MAAT - Museum of Art, Architecture and Technology, Avenida Brasilia Central Tejo, Lisbon 1300-598 Portugal
The most recent museum of Lisbon, an achitectural masterpiece.
Pass By: 25 de Abril Bridge, Praca 25 de Abril Almada, Lisbon 1950-358 Portugal
The historical bridge of the city of Lisbon
Pass By: Santuario Nacional de Cristo Rei, Praceta do Cristo Rei 27A Não é localizado em Lisboa e sim em Almada, Almada 2800-058 Portugal
Giant statue of Jesus Christ looking over the city
Pass By: Padrao dos Descobrimentos Avenida Brasilia Belem, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
Tribute to the heroes of the Discoveries Ages
Departure Point :Avenida Brasília, Av. Brasília, Lisboa, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Weights between 40kg and 120kg
- Taller than 1,35m
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.