Discovering a magical garden in Tuscany + wine tasting!
The park was designed by the French-American artist Niki de Saint Phalle and is populated with statues inspired by the figures of the major arcana of the tarot. Inspired by the Park Guell in Barcelona, the artist built all the statues himself using glass, ceramic, mirrors and steel. The Tarot Garden is designed to distance you from reality: you will find yourself catapulted into a fantastic, surreal and mystical world that will leave you speechless!
A walk in this place will be a wonderful experience, a real magical break from reality! And since we are in Tuscany, in one of the best known areas for wine production, our day can only end with a wine tasting accompanied by typical local products, in one of the most famous companies in the area, located in a beautiful panoramic area.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting with snacks in a nearby company
- Entry/Admission - Giardino dei Tarocchi
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giardino dei Tarocchi, Localita Garavicchio 1 Frazione Garavicchio de Pescia Fiorentina, 58011 Pescia Fiorentina, Capalbio Italy
A magical garden to be discovered
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Tarot Garden, Str. Garavicchio, 2, 58011 Pescia Fiorentina GR, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.