Discovering Florence With A Kids Friendly Guides
Discover the highlights of breathtaking Florence! Your family will be accompanied by a child-friendly guide and you will all be engaged as the tour commentary will be personalized for you.
Enter the Academy Museum as well as the Leonardo da Vinci Museum by skipping the lines so that you family can have more time to admire the great art contained within the museums.
Visit some of the most beautiful highlights of the city and listen to your expert guide share the stories behind the locations as you journey into Florence's full charm.
This kids friendly walking tour of Florence will not only be fun but also educationally enriching for the whole family!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private guide
- Child friendly guide for 4 hours
- Entrance fees (Academy & Da Vinci Museum)
- Entry/Admission - Galleria dell'Accademia
- Entry/Admission - Leonardo da Vinci Interactive MuseumR
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122, Florence Italy
The meeting with your guide is right at the entrance of the Academy Museum where you will enter skipping the line with our pre-purchased tickets. Once inside, you will be immersed in the art and your guide will give you explanation about the masterpieces held within the gallery. The must see at the Academy Museum is for sure the David of Michelangelo. Allow your guide to tell you everything about this beautiful sculpture and its creator, his life, works as well as his relationship with the noble Florentine families.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Basilica of Santa Croce, Piazza Santa Croce 16, 50122, Florence Italy
Walk with your guide to the main highlights of the city. Experience the Old Bridge, Holy Cross Church, Cathedral. Take a break to enjoy complementary ice cream! All the family will love it!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Leonardo da Vinci Interactive MuseumR, Via Dei Servi 66/r 200 metri dalla Galleria dell'Accademia, 50122, Florence Italy
End the tour at the Leonardo Da Vinci Museum. An interactive museum dedicated to the great Leonardo and all his inventions. You get to touch them all! It will be an amazing experience for people of all ages!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Accademia Gallery, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Leonardo Da Vinci Museum, Via Camillo Cavour, 21, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: if you arrive late you might lose the entrance
- It is not possible to skip the line at Holy Cross Church and you should pass security checks. If you don't want to go indoor with your guide, just let your guide know.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.