Discovering Isla Mujeres on a Double Decker Catamaran
Start your day with a hotel pickup or directly at the marina, then head out to open sea through the spectacular mangrove channels. The bar opens soon after departure.
Snorkel at open sea for 30-45 minutes. In addition to the colorful fish and corals, you can also admire some of the artifacts belonging to the MUSA Underwater Museum.
Once you arrive at the beach club on the island, you will get free time to relax, swim, and enjoy an ice-cold drink and enjoy a delicious buffet lunch.
You will have about an hour of free time to stroll down the alleys, explore the small shops, or even visit the famous Playa Norte beach before returning to Cancun while gazing at the dazzling sunset.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch at the beach club
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages not listed as inclusions
- Dock fee US$15
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Discover stunning Isla Mujeres, a true gem located just off the Cancun coast, on this comprehensive full-day adventure. Snorkel in the Caribbean, relax on the beach, and explore Isla's exotic, idyllic main town at your own pace.
At the start of the memorable day, cruise through the channels of the Nichupe Lagoon towards the must-visit destination. Open bar including both sodas and local liquors is included throughout most of the day.
Halfway through the journey, stop for a refreshing snorkeling break at open sea to explore the scenic coral reef, as well as one section of the world-famous MUSA Underwater Museum of Art. Upon arriving at Isla Mujeres, kick back and relax at the beach club equipped with hammocks, tables, and lounge chairs. Here, you will also enjoy a delicious buffet lunch.
Spend the rest of the afternoon strolling on the colorful streets of the main town, or head straight to Playa Norte, one the world's best beaches. On your way back, enjoy the stunning sunset over Cancun while sipping a drink or two from the open bar.
• Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres, Yucatan Peninsula
• Playa Norte, Rueda Medina 130, Isla Mujeres Mexico
• Museo Subacuatico de Arte, Cerrada Las Golondrinas Alfredo V. Bonfil # 24, 77560 Mexico
Departure Point :Marina Kaybal, Blvd. Kukulcan km 3.5, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.