Smart ideas to spend the day in Madrid. Private tour, exclusively for Latin Americans (Spanish and Portuguese speakers).
This neighbourhood is one of the most exciting and unique areas in Madrid’s old town. A great place where you can find live entertainment, interesting food and exciting night life.
The neighbourhood have a wide cultural offer, surrounded by boutiques and cafés, and a very interesting history. Let us show it to you in a very special walking tour!
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Local guide in your language
- Pick up in your hotel
- All Fees and Taxes
- San Antonio Church ticket (subject to availability)
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia de San Antonio de Los Alemanes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plaza de Las Comendadoras, Calle de Amaniel, 28015 Madrid Spain
It is a nice square hidden in the neighbourhood, next to the Convent of las Comendadoras de Santiago, date from 1584..
Pass By: Calle Manuela Malasana 20, 28004 Madrid Spain
Narrow streets, local shops, nice atmosphere and good food, are you ready to know it?
Pass By: Plaza del Dos de Mayo, Madrid Spain
Epicentre of the neighbourhood, the square has a great day and night atmosphere, very cultural and funny.
Stop At: Iglesia de San Antonio de Los Alemanes, Calle de la Puebla 22 Calle de la Puebla, 28004 Madrid Spain
Do you know the story about the "Sistine Chapell" from Madrid?
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Calle de Fuencarral, Calle Fuencarral, Madrid Spain
It goes from Tribunal metro station to Gran Via and it is a joyful, commercial and pedestrian street.
Departure Point :Plaza de España, Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Tribunal, 28004 Madrid, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.