Discovering Recoleta & Retiro! - Online Virtual Experience!
Walking is a beautiful habit, and unlike moving around the city by car, bus or bicycle, it gives you time to look up, observe buildings and situations, stop and take pictures.
We will walk about three kilometers through the streets, historical squares and the most beautiful park in the city of Buenos Aires, stopping every now and then to talk about the history of the city. The tour begins in Plaza San Martín, where we will start to learn about Argentine history, continue to one of the biggest railway stations in South America and will end in Recoleta Cemetery.
A few years ago with a foreign friend I discovered by chance how beautiful walking tours BA could have, and now I would love to share it with tourists so that together we could also have that incredible experience.
The experience is unique!!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Imágenes y mapas de alta calidad
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza San Martin, Av. Santa Fe, Buenos Aires 1006 Argentina
We will learn there were two foundations of Buenos Aires, knowing the history of each one and how were the first years of this city!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Retiro-Mitre, Av. Dr. José María Ramos Mejía 1430, C1104 CABA, Argentina
We will visit Retiro Railway Station, where the inmigrants departed to the north of the country. We will learn some fabulous anecdotes about inmigration!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Plaza Francia, Av Hipolito Yrigoyen 1300/1350 Rodeada por Dr. Ricardo Levene, Av. Pueyrredón, Av. del Libertador y Dr. Luis Agote, Buenos Aires 5600 Argentina
We will know the history of tango, how to dance it and what are the rules to follow when dancing in a milonga
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cemiterio de Recoleta, Junin 1760, Buenos Aires C1113 Argentina
Recoleta Cemetery and sorroundings: it contains the graves of notable people, including Eva Perón and presidents of Argentina. In 2013, CNN listed it among the 10 most beautiful cemeteries in the world. We will learn Evita´s life in the cemetery.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Monument to the Liberator Don Jose de San Martin, Buenos Aires, C1006 Buenos Aires, Argentina
Return Detail :Recoleta Cemetery, Junín 1760, C1113 CABA, Argentina
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.