Discovering Street Art In a Contemporary Mexican Market
We will visit the traditional and contemporary Corona Market and discover the urban art inside combined with the incredible smells and traditional colors of this market. We will discover through urban art, the history and the message that each artist shares in their murals while we observe all the details that are inside the market: their food, the colors, the seeds, the smells, the sensations and in the end we will enjoy my Market favorite Tapatia food: tacos de canasta. An experience that you simply cannot miss. This experience is designed and organized by @karenmoramx, all the murals were made under the @latidostapatios project coordinated with the tenants of the market and the artistic management of @cabezascuadradas.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - delicious traditional basket tacos for breakfast at this market (beans(vegetarian option), shredded meat, pork rinds, corn slices, cottage cheese and fresh horchata water or soft drink)
- Bottled water - natural bottle water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: El Mercado Corona, Avenida Hidalgo, Guadalajara Mexico
the tour is inside the market and we will go up and down the stairs, I recommend wearing comfortable shoes.
Departure Point :Mercado "General Ramón Corona", Av. Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla 474, Zona Centro, 44100 Guadalajara, Jal., Mexico
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- the route is up and down stairs, please consider it
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.