Discovering the wonders of Florence
We will start from the old centre of the Roman town, todays Piazza della Repubblica, in front of the Gilli Cafe.We will walk with you through the beauty of the city, moving around the oldest medieval streets of the city centre, lined up with towers. We reach Piazza Signoria, the political heart of the city, with its ancient buildings and famous statues. Then on to admire the renowned Ponte Vecchio, with it's jewelery shops to enjoy and dream. From Ponte Vecchio we will then pass to The Duomo area, the religious centre of the city. In the end the guide will show you the famous Mercato Centrale where you can enjoy a tasting of wine and salami (free of charge).
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza della Repubblica, Florence, Tuscany
In front of Gilli cafè.
Departure Point :Piazza della Repubblica, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.