Discovering Thermal Baths of Budapest Tour
Capital of Hungary Budapest is located on the River Danube. It is beautiful from far and even more amazing from inside! Budapest, next to its cultural and historical attractions is also famous for its hot water springs. Were the Romans once, who started bathing culture in Budapest? How many therm’s you can find in this Hungarian city? The bathing culture of the Hungarians is very lively and health conscious: not only are water sports held in great respect, but the young and the old all enjoy the spa waters and the fun bath complexes. With you local guide you will visit a few classical thermal baths, and a Turkish bath from the 16th century. During the tour, you will learn about the bathing culture, some architecture and you can even taste the thermal water.
per adult from
What's included :
- Experienced guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Szechenyi Baths and Pool
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Szechenyi Baths and Pool, Allatkerti korut 9-11., Budapest 1146 Hungary
*Discover how many therm’s you can find in this Hungarian city.
*Feel Hungarian way of living the bathing culture, some architecture and you can even taste the thermal water.
Duration: 55 minutes
Departure Point :Budapest, Állatkerti krt. 9, 1146 Hungary
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.