Discovery by bike & Tasting in the vineyards
Burgundy is a land woven into the vines.
Riding the bike means feeling the wind on your face, welcoming the sun on your skin and inhaling the scent of the landscapes!
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Discovery of white wine and crème de cassis
- Snacks - Tasting of cheese & parsley ham
- Scott Sub Sport Bike (Included)
- Helmet included (not compulsory)
- Smile & good humor
What's excluded :
- Bottle of water
- Solar cream
Come and explore the cycle paths of one of the most prestigious vineyards in France, between old stones and heritage. Our walk will begin in the old town of Chenôve with its exposed stone houses and charming cobbled streets. We will cross charming towns and villages, which make the reputation of great Burgundy wines: Marsannay-la-Côte, Fixin, Brochon, Gevrey-Chambertin
No difficulty on the route, this walk is suitable for everyone! It will be punctuated by breaks to enjoy the decor, talk about the vineyard & the vineyard, taste local specialties (parsley ham, cheese, etc.), all accompanied by nectar from the region.
Departure Point :Square Pierre Curie, 21300 Chenôve, France
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.