Discovery of Ghent from Brussels - Small Exclusive Group Tour
This is more than a sightseeing trip. The concept of this tour is that your visit becomes a highly personalized experience. First: we travel in small groups (> 10 & < 20 pax). Secondly: the actual indoor visit to the absolute highlights of the city is included. It may even include lunch. Third: you have ample free time to pursue your own interests: a visit to one of the main museums, shopping etc.
The city of Ghent is truly the hidden treasure. On this tour you will see all the highlights of Ghent: the churches of Saint Jacob and Saint Michael and Saint Nicolas. , the Town Hall, the Belfry Tower, the Cloth Hall, the old harbor. You get a full guided tour of the Cathedral including an audio guided visit to the world famous Adoration of the Lamb painted by the brothers van Eyck. The tour of Ghent also includes a guided visit to the dramatic Castle of the Count of Flanders. The highlight of the day will be the boat tour along the rivers of Ghent.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional multilingual guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance Castle of Counts
- Tasting meatmarket
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Belfry and Cloth Hall (Belfort en Lakenhalle), Emile Braunplein, Ghent 9000 Belgium
The 91-metre-tall belfry of Ghent is one of three medieval towers that overlook the old city centre of Ghent, Belgium, the other two belonging to Saint Bavo Cathedral and Saint Nicholas' Church.
Pass By: Graslei and Korenlei, Graslei en Korenleih, Ghent Belgium
Admission is free
Pass By: St. Bavo's Cathedral (Sint-Baafskathedraal), Sint-Baafsplein Casco Historico de la Ciudad, Ghent 9000 Belgium
The Saint Bavo Cathedral an 89-meter-tall Gothic cathedral in Ghent, Belgium. It is the seat of the diocese of Ghent, is named for Saint Bavo of Ghent, and contains the well-known Ghent Altarpiece
Pass By: Saint Nicholas Church, Cataloniestraat 4 Korenmarkt, Ghent 9000 Belgium
St. Nicholas' Church is one of the oldest and most prominent landmarks in Ghent, Belgium. Begun in the early 13th century as a replacement for an earlier Romanesque church
Pass By: Gravensteen, Sint-Veerleplein 11, Ghent 9000 Belgium
The current castle dates to 1180 and was the residence of the Counts of Flanders until 1353. It was subsequently re-purposed as a court, prison, mint, and even as a cotton factory.
Departure Point :Rue du Marché Aux Herbes 82, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.