Discovery of the archaeological site Carthage and the Andalusian village Sidi Bou Said
In one day we discover the incredible history of Carthage and its historical monuments and also the discovery of the most beautiful Moorish village in the country.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Visit fees
- Entry/Admission - Baths of Antoninus
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Baths of Antoninus, Impasse des Thermes d'Antonin Site Archoologique de Carthage, Carthage 2016 Tunisia
Roman baths, the largest archaeological park in Carthage.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Place du 14 janvier 2011, Tunis, Tunisia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Deaf mute
- Visually impaired
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.