Discovery of the Grands Sites de l'Hérault from Montpellier
Discover 2 Great Sites of the Hérault:
- The Devil's Bridge, Saint Guilhem the Desert and its abbey
- The circus of Mourèze and Lake Salagou
Visit with a local guide who grew up in the area.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- The accompaniment throughout the day
- Visits to the program
- Entry/Admission - Cirque de Moureze
- Entry/Admission - Lac du Salagou
- Entry/Admission - Pont du Diable
- Entry/Admission - Abbaye de Saint-Guilhem-le-Desert
What's excluded :
- The drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cirque de Moureze, Route de la Dolomie, 34800 Moureze France
Charming little village located in the heart of the Hérault, Mourèze seduce you with its narrow streets and stone houses of medieval appearance. What about strange-shaped dolomites
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Lac du Salagou, 34800 Clermont l'Herault France
Picnic at Lake Salagou (not included)
Admire the deep blue of its water that contrasts with the red color of the ruffles.
Sit back and take the time to picnic while contemplating this visual masterpiece!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Pont du Diable, D27, 34150 Saint-Jean-de-Fos France
The Devil's Bridge, it offers a breathtaking view of the Gorges de l'Herault, a wild and well preserved natural site.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Abbaye de Saint-Guilhem-le-Desert, Place de la Liberte, 34150 Saint-Guilhem-le-Desert France
St Guilhem-Le-Désert, located in the heart of the Hérault will charm you by taking the picturesque streets that compose it.
Finish by the Gelone Abbey listed at Unesco.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Mosson, Avenue de la Liberté, 34080 Montpellier, France
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.