Discovery Uplistskhe and Borjomi with us ! 50 usd
Professional Guide & Driver service
0.5 l. bottle of mineral water per person
All entrance fees per program
The tour is accompanied with English, Arabic, Turkish and Russian speaking live guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Uplistsiche Cave Town
- Entry/Admission - Gori Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Stalin Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uplistsiche Cave Town, Kvakhvreli 15 km Eastwards to Town Gori, Gori 1423 Georgia
Uplistsikhe is an ancient cave town and one of the oldest urban settlements in Georgia. The town represents a complex of various structures dating from the 12th cent. BC to the 17th cent.AD.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Gori Fortress, Gori Georgia
Gori Fortress is a medieval citadel in Georgia, standing above the city of Gori on a rocky hill. The fortress first appears in the 13th century records but archaeological evidence shows that the area had already been fortified in the last centuries BC.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Stalin Museum, 32 Stalin Avenue Stalin Park, Gori 1400 Georgia
The Joseph Stalin Museum is a museum in Gori, Georgia dedicated to the life of Joseph Stalin, the leader of the Soviet Union, who was born in Gori. The Museum retains its Soviet-era characteristics.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Borjomi-Kharagauli National Park, Borjomi-Kharagauli National Park, Imereti Region
Borjomi is a resort town in south-central Georgia. The town is famous for its mineral water industry (which is the number one export of Georgia), the Romanov summer palace in Likani, and the World Wide Fund for Nature-site Borjomi-Kharagauli National Park.Borjomi is also home to the most extensive ecologically-themed amusement park in the Caucasus.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Liberty Square, Tbilisi, Georgia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.