Discovery Valletta Half Day
On our guided tour by foot through the bustling streets of Malta’s capital, you will experience the attractions of majestic Valletta.At first, we will visit the Upper Barrakka Gardens, built in the 18th century.
Set on top of the cityʹs fortifications, they offer a spectacular view of Valletta, the Grand Harbour and the neighbouring historical Three Cities.
Thereafter, we will walk to St. John’s Co-Cathedral. Its magnificent interior and impressive art collection, which includes a famous Caravaggio painting, makes this cathedral one of the most beautiful Baroque churches in Europe, not to mention one of the largest!
In the adjoining museum, you can admire a large display of Flemish tapestries.
On our way to the third stop, the stately Grand Masterʹs Palace, we will walk past numerous buildings of historical significance.
per adult from
What's included :
- Brunch - Street food experience with local pastizzi
- Bottled water - one bottle of water per person is included
- All entrances as per itinerary
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valletta, Valletta, Island of Malta
Follow us in a private guided walking tour discovering the charming capital Valletta, its imposing bastion walls and little streets, its cafés and shops, and beautiful baroque style architecture.
Our tour includes visits to St. John’s Co-Cathedral, with its breathtaking interior inspiring in its wealth and detail, the Teatru Manoel , an 18th-century gem with gilded boxes rising in tiers to the ornate ceiling and second oldest theatre still in use in Europe and the Grand Master’s Palace with its sumptuous interior of the state rooms, and the courtyard with fine masonry work in local limestone, a small garden and the Neptune fountain .
Concluding, visit to the pretty Upper Barakka Gardens, providing a magnificent panorama of the Gran Harbor and the Three Cities.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :The Valletta Waterfront, Triq il-Vittmi Furjaniżi tal-Gwerra, Il-Furjana, Malta
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.