Discovery Walk in Budapest by the Danube Banks: The Mystery of the Dead Squirrel
“Food Poisoning.” said the Crime Scene Investigator. “If so, why did this poor Squirrel have a gun? Let me think.”, replied Columbo…
Can you crack location-based riddles and solve this intriguing case? Discover mini and not-so-mini statues along the Danube Bank, learn curious facts about the places you pass by, and you may get closer to the mystery... Let the river guide you on this fun experience created by a learning fanatic and big city enthusiast, Greg.
During this experience you will:
- Explore Budapest during this interactive and fun discovery walk
- Keep a comfortable distance from other people throughout the experience
- Learn about the history and local stories of the Danube Banks in a playful
- Solve location-based riddles to unlock directions to your next stop along the
This discovery walk is an educational and fun activity for friends, couples, families with kids, curious locals, visitors, and team building.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Link to the game received via email
What's excluded :
- Data on phone
- Food and Drinks
- Mobile data
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Buda Castle, Szent Gyorgy Ter, Budapest 1014 Hungary
Discover the Buda Castle in all its glory
Pass By: Gellert Hill, Budapest Hungary
Enjoy the green spaces of Gellért Hill
Pass By: Chain Bridge, Budapest, Széchenyi Lánchíd, Hungary
Pass by the famous and impressive Chain Bridge
Pass By: Parliament, Visitor Centre, Budapest, 1055 Hungary
Enjoy the scenic riverbanks of the Danube with gorgeous panorama views of the Parliament Building.
Departure Point :Columbo Statue, Budapest, Falk Miksa u., 1055 Hungary
Return Detail :Halász Street, Budapest, Halász u., 1011 Hungary
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- This experience is self-guided.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.