Discovery Walk in Salzburg: musical history (of Mozart!) and fabulous views
What makes Salzburg so special? Find out - and experience - yourself on this self-guided walk created by our creative creators, Max and Ray. You’ll discover curious tales of Mozart, admire breathtaking locations from The Sound of Music (yes, that Julie Andrews film!) and stunning panoramas. All while solving fun site-specific (and rhyming!) riddles to unlock additional local recommendations for you to enjoy.
During this discovery walk you will:
- Explore Salzburg during this interactive and fun discovery walk
- Keep a comfortable distance from other people throughout the experience
- Learn about the history and local stories of the city centre in a playful way
- Solve location-based riddles to unlock directions to your next stop along the
- See popular sights from a different angle and discover hidden local spots
This discovery walk is for friends, couples, families with kids, curious locals, visitors, and team building. All while staying in your own group.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- A link to the web app game (received via email). The game is played in the browser of your phone.
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Mobile data
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Salzburg Cathedral, Kapitelplatz 2, Salzburg 5020 Austria
Pass By: House for Mozart, Hofstallgasse 1, Salzburg 5020 Austria
House of Mozart
Pass By: Mirabell Palace and Gardens, Mirabellplatz 4, Salzburg 5020 Austria
Departure Point :Mozartplatz, Mozartpl., 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Return Detail :Rathausplatz, Rathauspl., 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- The experience is self-guided.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.