Disneyland® to Paris - Cruise on the seine
Spend a day in Paris when you’re visiting Disneyland® Paris and see the sights of one of the most popular destinations in the world.
Once you will arrive at the foot of the Eiffel Tower,you will enjoy an hour’s commented (in Eng, Spanish and French) cruise on the Seine. In order to have the best seats on the boat, your host will make sure that you skip the line of the cruise and that you get on board first.
During the cruise, you will discover the most beautiful monuments and bridges of Paris and their stories : Tour Eiffel, Notre-Dame de Paris...
Once Paris' history will not have secrets anymore you, you will have four hours of free time to explore the city of lights at your Leisure.
Would you like to save time? During your journey in the coach from Disneyland® Paris to Paris,your trilingual (Fr, Eng, Span) host will be delighted to help you to organize your four hours of free time. Your host will share with you all her good tips and best deals to make the most of your day in Paris.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Skip-the-Line ticket for one-hour river cruise on the Seine
- All the boats are equiped with a bar,you can enjoy a sugar or salted snack and cool off with a drink
- Entry/Admission - Vedettes de Paris
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
The bus will arrive at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. You will enjoy four hours of free time to enjoy Paris at your leisure.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Vedettes de Paris, Port de Suffren, 75007 Paris, France
you will enjoy an hour’s commented (in English, Spanish and French) cruise on the Seine to discover Paris and its history. In order to have the best seats on the boat, your host will make sure that you skip the line of the cruise and that you get on board first.
During the cruise, you will discover the most beautiful monuments of Paris and their stories:
Hôtel National des Invalides
Notre-Dame de Paris
Institut du monde arabe
Musée du Louvre
Obélisque de la Concorde
Grand et Petit Palais
Palais de Chaillot
On board, you will enjoy the best view of the bridges and discover their secrets! For your convenience, all the boats are equiped with a bar. You can enjoy a sugar or salted snack and cool off with a drink.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Vienna House Magic Circus Paris, 20 Avenue de la Fosse des Pressoirs, 77700 Magny-le-Hongre, France
2: Disney's Hotel Santa Fe, Avenue Robert Schuman, 77700 Coupvray, France
3: Disney's Newport Bay Club, Avenue Robert Schuman, 77700 Chessy, France
Traveler pickup is offered
Choose your meeting point: Magic Circus Hotel : 10:15am. Santa Fe Hotel : 10:25am. New Port Bay Club Hotel: 10:35am.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.