Dive 3 Points on Bunaken Island Including Lunch and Hotel Transfer
Bunaken is an island of 8.08 km² in the Bay of Manado, which is located north of the island of Sulawesi, Indonesia. This island is part of the city of Manado, the capital of the province of North Sulawesi, Indonesia. Bunaken Island can be traveled by speedboat or charter boat with a journey of about 30 minutes from the port of the city of Manado. Around Bunaken Island there is a Bunaken marine park which is part of the Bunaken National Park. This marine park has one of the highest marine biodiversity in the world. Scuba diving attracts many visitors to this island. Overall the Bunaken marine park covers an area of 75,265 hectares with five islands within it, namely Manado Tua Island (Manarauw), Bunaken Island, Siladen Island, Mantehage Island along with several of its islands, and Naen Island. Although it covers an area of 75,265 hectares, diving locations are limited to each of the beaches that surround the five islands.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Mineral water
What's excluded :
We will pick up tourists and will go to the dock, after that we will use a boat to the island of Bunaken, and will do diving activities for 1 time after that we take a break for lunch. Lunch on the island of Bunaken, and after that we continue the activities of the second and third dives again, enjoying the beautiful views of the Bunaken sea which is already famous throughout the world. After that we will return to Manado by boat.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can communicate via the Whatsapp application service or on the WeChat application and we will send the driver and tour guide data that will pick up.Airports
- Samratulangi Airport, Manado Indonesia
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.