Dive Charter from Key Largo Exploring Two Locations
This 4-hour dive charter will take you to two different locations on a coral reef in the Key Largo and Islamorada area. The reefs display an abundance of wildlife. Besides colorful coral, you will see plenty of tropical and schooling fish. You may even spot turtles, rays, moray eels, and sharks! Drinking water will be provided on the boat and a big cooler box will be provided for any other personal items you may want to bring. Freshwater showers are available.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tanks and weights
- Drinking water
What's excluded :
- Gear rental other than tanks and weights
- Camera rental
- Computer rental
- Dive Guide
- Tanks $12
- BCD $12
- Regulator $12
- Weights $4
- Mask/Fins/Snorkel $10
- Computer Rental $10
- Camera/GoPro $50
Come create memories you'll never forget with Florida Keys Dive Center! Our charters will take you to two locations for one hour each and will allow you to explore the underwater world of the Florida Keys. Our reefs are teeming with schooling fish, vibrant coral, and exotic marine life of all shapes and sizes. Trust the 30+ years of experience backed by 500+ five-star reviews to make sure you have a time you'll never forget.
Departure Point :Florida Keys Dive Center, 90451 Old Hwy, Tavernier, FL 33070, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Children and youth must be accompanied by an adult
- Must know how to swim
- DIVING POLICIES – Please read carefully. All divers are required to supply proof of certification from a nationally recognized training organization. Without proof of certification, you will not be allowed to dive.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Certified divers whose last logged dive is more than 12 months ago, or divers who have no ocean experience, or whose certification dives were more than 6 months ago AND have not been diving since, will be required to dive with a guide for a minimum of one two-tank trip.
- (Additional fee applies) If your last dive has been more than 24 months ago you will be required to take a full day refresher course with an instructor. Please contact us for details.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 47 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.