Dive with Sharks at AQWA
Dive with multiple species of sharks; the world's largest stingrays; and uniquely Western Australian fish in Australia's largest single aquarium! This is the safe and exciting way to interact with a variety of unique marine life. You also gain rare behind the scenes access to AQWA (WA's only major aquarium) and full general admission to all of its stunning exhibits and attractions.
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Free 4 hour parking
- General Admission to AQWA
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Bathers and towel
- SCUBA use and instruction - must be a qualified and capable SCUBA Diver
In this experience you will plunge into the beautiful world of AQWA’s shipwreck coast aquarium and come face to fin with giant sharks, stingrays, turtles and hundreds of stunning fish!
Qualified open water SCUBA divers aged 15+ can participate and there is a maximum of 4 people per session in this adventure. If you are not a qualified diver, try the snorkel with sharks instead!
Your experience begins by meeting at AQWA's main entrance and presenting to reception staff. Here you will complete a waiver and meet your Dive Instructor. You will then be taken for a safety brief and be fitted for your equipment, before you enter the water for a fully-guided SCUBA dive.
On completion you will have the opportunity to shower and change before browsing the aquarium at your leisure. Your ticket includes all-day general admission to the aquarium.
• Hillarys Boat Harbour, Southside Drive Via Hepburn Avenue 22 Kms North of Perth City, Hillarys, Joondalup, Western Australia 6025 Australia
• AQWA, Underwater World 91 Southside Dr, Hillarys, Joondalup, Western Australia 6025 Australia
Departure Point :91 Southside Dr, Hillarys WA 6025, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be a qualified SCUBA Diver with Open Water minimum level
- Must be competent swimmers
- Must be aged 15+
- Must have dived in the last 12 months
- Must be in good health
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for people with epilepsy
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.