Divine Mercy Sanctuary - Private Tour from Krakow
Visit the Sanctuary of Divine Mercy and John Paul II Centre located on the outskirts of Krakow, Poland. A popular place for pilgrimages for Catholics from around the world, resting place of St. Faustina. A nun who had a vision of Jesus and a guidance to commission an image of him along with the quote, “Jesus, I trust Thee.” Our English speaking driver-guide will take you there back and forth from and guide you around these sites.
Take our inspiring trip to the campus of Divine Mercy and John Paul 2 Centre located in the district of Łagiewniki, not far from Krakow city center.
Visit the Divine Mercy Shrine, place of worship dedicated to the Divine Mercy devotion, a must stop on a pilgrimage route in Poland located in the peaceful surrounding of the city suburbs.
We offer you a private round-trip transport directly from your hotel with the English speaking guide/driver.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Courteous and excellent English speaking driver
- Driver’s assistance with getting around in visited sites
- Professional service provided by the fully licensed company
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sanctuary of Divine Mercy, Lagiewniki District, Krakow 30-608 Poland
Visit one of the most imortant spiritual centers for Catholics in Poland
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sanktuarium Swietego Jana Pawla II, ul. Totus Tuus 32, Krakow 30-610 Poland
St. John Paul II’s Center located on the hill, next to the Sanctuary of the Divine Mercy.
You will step into the grand newly built basilica and marvel at the most spectacular mosaics in the world.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please inform us about your hotel address, we will pick you up from there. We will pick you up from any address in Krakow, or within the radius of 15km from Krakow city centre. After the tour we will drop you off either at your hotel or in any other place in Krakow. This is a fully private tour exclusively for you.Airports
- J. Paul II Balice Intl Airport, Krakow Poland
- Dworzec Kolejowy Kraków Główny PKP, 30-001 Kraków, Poland
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2020 - 8/11/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- For your safety and better comfort, we have installed plastic shields in all our private cars, minivans and taxis
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.