Diving in Iquique, is one of the adventure sports requested in the capital of the Tarapaca region since, due to the extended coast, it is suitable for this sport. This adventure sport can be carried out throughout the year in optimal conditions, you can do it with the best instructors in Iquique, we stand out for giving the best experience to our clients.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
What's excluded :
The activity lasts approximately three hours, in which an instructor gives the instructions and gives the tourist all the security measures. The duration of the effective diving is approximately 35 minutes what the oxygen tank lasts, the depth varies according to the level, it can be from 2 meters deep to 10 meters. The assistant must go with comfortable clothes and slipper-type shoes, the agency will deliver the equipment for the activity such as suit, mask, oxygen tanks, paddles, etc. within the service at the beginning of the activity at sea, the activity will also be recorded with modality of photographs.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation has a cost of $ 6 which are not included in the cost of the activity.
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.