Diving in Los Anegados
When you come to learn to dive in Las Caletas, you will begin your new path in the world of diving with a first lesson that consists of a practice in the sea, where you will become familiar with underwater breathing techniques. A PADI professional instructor will be the guide that will teach you how to use the diving equipment that we will provide you, how to move with it on and how to breathe with it; All this in a completely safe environment. You will learn the basic skills and safety rules that will allow you to dive comfortably and without worries. In addition, it will be your first step if you are interested in obtaining a PADI certification in the future.
Diving with us in Las Caletas is the perfect way to get started in the world of diving! This dive has been specially designed for beginner divers. To ensure the safety of our visitors, all dives are supervised by a diving instructor and the groups are made up of no more than 4 divers.
per adult from
What's included :
- Diving equipment
- PADI instructor
- Wetsuit (in winter)
- Two dives
- Lunch and water
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
Join us on Wednesdays on an hour-long trip in our fully equipped boat to one of our favorite dive sites in the outer limits of Banderas Bay: Los Anegados. Halfway between the Marietas Islands and El Morro, there is a bank where the transition between shallow waters and deep waters takes place where divers can swim alongside residents of the sea floor, such as manta rays, eels and species Pelagic like horse mackerel and tuna in waters that can sometimes be a challenge but are usually pleasantly calm and easy to navigate for more experienced divers.
Enjoy fascinating sea caves and rock formations
Where else can you see this wide variety of marine life in a single day? The relatively sheltered rocky bank in Los Anegados, is dotted with caves and emphasized by complex rock formations that are the perfect hiding places for large and small creatures, such as brunettes and eagle manta rays and sometimes nurse sharks.
• Puerto Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta
Departure Point :A.P.I. Puerto Vallarta S.A. de C.V., Terminal Marítima, Blvrd Francisco Medina Ascencio km 4.5, Zona Hotelera, Área Militar de Vallarta, 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Show up at the port indicated by the tour operator 30 min before your check in and have your confirmation on handPorts
- A.P.I. Puerto Vallarta S.A. de C.V., Terminal Marítima, Blvrd Francisco Medina Ascencio km 4.5, Zona Hotelera, Área Militar de Vallarta, 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
- Paradise Village Public Pier, Blvrd Nayarit, Nuevo Vallarta, Nay., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Based on PADI recommendations, you should not fly until 12 hours after a dive, and up to 18 hours after two or more dives in one day.
- It is a requirement to have made at least one dive in the last twelve months.
- To dive in Los Anegados, it is a requirement to have an advanced level certification, to be Open Water Diver with at least 25 registered dives
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Since many of these measures will be new and may evolve, we want to make sure that our guests are aware of all these changes. By taking a tour, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.