Diving package Cenotes discovery
Spend 3 days exploring the mystical Mayan underwater world!
6 dives in 3 days:
Day 1. Cenotes Chac Mool and Kukulkan
Day 2. Cenotes Ponderosa and Tajma Ha
Day 3. Cenotes Dos Ojos and The Bat Cave
Come discover the mysteries of these incredible caverns : stalagmites, stalactites, underwater cathedrals and breathtaking light effects through crystal clear waters.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 tanks per day, weights and belt
- Professional multilingual guide
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 6 dives
What's excluded :
- Diving insurance (optional)
- Equipment (rental for 15 USD/day)
In the cenotes, the instructor/guide has no more than 4 divers. When diving in the cenotes, we leave the dive center around 7 – 9 am, the time is being discussed in advance. Depending on the distance to the cenotes, we return to the dive center from 1 pm to 4 pm. In the interval between dives in cenotes, snacks and water are provided.
Diving equipment is transported in individual boxes, after returning from diving it is stored and dried in the dive center.
• Diversland, Calle 11 sur Local 5 Plaza Palmeiras, Playa del Carmen 77710 Mexico
Departure Point :Plaza Palmeiras, Calle 11 Sur, Ejidal, 77712 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Playa del Carmen, Cancun and Riviera Maya
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Evidence of dive certification is required (Open Water Diver or analog)
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age is 15 years for cenotes diving
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.