Diving package Riviera Maya
Spend 3 days exploring the wonderful coral reef of Mayan Riviera and the mystical Mayan underwater world!
6 dives in 3 days:
Day 1. Reef Diving in Playa del Carmen
Day 2. Diving in Cozumel
Day 3. Cenotes Chac Mool and Kukulkan
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 tanks per day, weights and belt
- Professional multilingual guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All Fees and Taxes
- 6 dives
- Round trip to Cozumel by speedboat
- Bottled water and snacks in the cenotes
What's excluded :
- Diving insurance (optional)
- Equipment (rental for 15 USD/day
In the cenotes, the instructor/guide has no more than 4 divers. When diving in the cenotes, we leave the dive center around 7 – 9 am, the time is being discussed in advance. Depending on the distance to the cenotes, we return to the dive center from 1 pm to 4 pm. In the interval between dives in cenotes, snacks and water are provided.
When diving in the sea near Playa del Carmen, the boat departs at 08:45 and 12:45. All dive sites are from 10 to 20 minutes ride from the coast. Return to the shore at 12:30 and 16:30 respectively. Diving equipment is transported in individual boxes, after returning from diving it is stored and dried in the dive center.
• Diversland, Calle 11 sur Local 5 Plaza Palmeiras, Playa del Carmen 77710 Mexico
Departure Point :Plaza Palmeiras, Calle 11 Sur, Ejidal, 77712 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Playa del Carmen, Cancun and Riviera Maya
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Evidence of dive certification is required (Open Water Diver or analog)
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 15 years for cenotes diving
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age is 10 years for reef diving
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.