DIY Jeep Tour
• Be your own guide!
• Drive your Jeep Wrangler into the Yukon, listening to our fully narrated audio guide.
• Experience all the benefits of a private tour and a rental car combined.
• It's your Jeep for the day, make it your way! No crowds, no lines, no stress.
• Don't forget to bring your Passport, camera and binoculars.
per adult from
1 to 10 hours
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (available in the town of Skagway and Carcross Yukon)
- Lunch (available upon request)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Skagway, Skagway, Alaska
Drive through our historic town on your way to the White Pass. Go at your own pace, stop for a snack, some shopping, or visit one of our museums! The day is yours...have fun!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Yukon, Yukon
Drive through the White Pass to see spectacular waterfalls, overlooks and glacially carved valleys. As you enter Canada, take your time driving the Klondike Highway for a chance to see wildlife, lakes, rivers & rugged mountain peaks.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Carcross, Carcross, Yukon
The historic village of Carcross sits on the beautiful shores of Lake Bennett. Have a cup of coffee or stop for some shopping at the Carcross Commons.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Carcross Desert, South Klondike Highway, Carcross, Yukon Y0B 1B0 Canada
The Carcross Desert is located just minutes outside of Carcross on your way to Emerald Lake. This is a great stop to get out and stretch your legs, walk up some sand dunes and enjoy the beauty of the area.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Emerald Lake, South Klondike Highway # 2, Whitehorse, Yukon YT Y0B Canada
About 10 miles outside Carcross is Emerald Lake. This is the turn around point of our recommended route. Emerald Lake is a pristine green lake surrounded by beautiful mountains.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :DIY Jeep Tours, State St &, 2nd Ave, Skagway, AK 99840, USA
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- The price is for the Vehicle, not per passenger.
- Each Jeep Wrangler has seating for 5
- Valid Driver's license is required.
- Driver must provide drivers license & a copy of US or Canadian auto insurance that includes coverage of rented vehicles.
- If no insurance is available, driver must purchase insurance policy for additional $50.00
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.