DMZ - Small Group Tour from Hue City!
Join this unique small group tour to visit one of Vietnam's most historical and interesting places - the Demilitarized Zone! This zone once served as the area which separated the North and South of Vietnam - with the famous Ben Hai River acting as the main border between the two. Have the chance to explore the Hien Luong Bridge which crosses the Ben Hai River; The Khe Sanh Army Base and a traveler's favorite - the Vinh Moc Tunnels, an underground network militarized village that is the largest in Vietnam!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- English Speaking Guide
- Entry/Admission - Vinh Moc Tunnel
- Entry/Admission - Khe Sanh Combat Base
What's excluded :
- Pick up from your hotel/stay outside the center of Hue
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Vang Church, The National Sacred Marian Center Vietnam
The pilgrimage to La Vang, the tourists has the chance to visit the Our Lady of La Vang statue. In reality, this is a “monumental” construction with a height of 3.9 m. Especially, the face of the Virgin Mary, though gentle and gentle of a young Vietnamese woman, still exudes the noble spirit of a model of the world. Furthermore, the visitors can see the bell tower of the Basilica of Our Lady of La Vang. Regrettably, the Basilica was destroyed by the war in the summer of 1972.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Vinh Moc Tunnel, Vinh Th_ch, Dong Ha 520000 Vietnam
Vinh Moc Tunnel were built to shelter people from the intense bombing in Vinh Linh county of Quảng Trị Province in the Vietnamese Demilitarized Zone
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Khe Sanh Combat Base, Huong Hoa District, Khe Sanh Vietnam
Khe Sanh Combat Base was a United States Marine Corps outpost south of the Vietnamese Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) used during the Vietnam War.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at hotel around Hue City, Please let us know about hotel name and hotel address.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.