DMZ(Demilitarized Zone-Infiltration Tunnel) with North Korean Food
★ A great introduction to local history for first-time visitors
★ View of North Korea from nearest observatory!
★ Military tour to understand the world's only divided country
★ Visit the 3rd Infiltration Tunnel, Dora Station and Imjingak Park
★ Try North Korean Food ! The famous Cold Noodles ! Delicious !
Combine Korea’s military history with its cuisine on a DMZ tour with a difference. As well as getting the inside scoop on the DMZ and descending to tunnels built to infiltrate South Korea, you’ll sample North Korean food, which you’re likely to otherwise have overlooked.
Pick up President Hotel → Imjingak Park→ The Unification Bridge→ ID Check → DMZ theater and exhibition hall → The 3rd Infiltration Tunnel →Dora Observatory → Dorasan Station → Pass by Unification Village → Move to Seoul → Amethyst Center → Lunch → Drop off at Myeongdong (around 15:30 PM)
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional English Guide
- Pick-up Service
What's excluded :
- Sending Service
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cosmo. Jin Tour - Day Tours, Seoul South Korea
Since 1950, Korea has been divided into North and South! North Korea has become more of a closed country symbolizing poverty and South Korea is continuing to develop as a democracy, a leading economics, and culture. DMZ Area is the only place that you can see the reality of divided nation in the world.
Cosmojin is offering a one-stop service tour that includes a military tourist guide, shuttle vehicle, and entrance fee with explain the history of war. Don't miss out on DMZ tour, once unification happens you will not have this opportunity again.
Especially, The 3rd Tunnel, Dora Observatory and Dorasan Station. You will visit several places in DMZ and can experience the reality of DMZ area with Cosmojin.
1. Security specialist guides: Our tour guides are professional and have had lots of tour experience in this field. You can learn about North and South Korea relations.
2. Including the most visited places: provide at least Seven different venue visits within the DMZ tour including the Third Tunnel Experience, which was designed to invade South Korea by tanks, the observatory where you can view North Korean residents, the War History Pavilion, and Imjingak.
3. Comfortable transportation: Free pick-up service
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :President Hotel, 16 Eulji-ro, Euljiro 1(il)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Euljiro 1(il)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 1. Passport is required.
- 2. Every tourist has to use the authorized bus and follow the time & photo regulation.
- 3. If there’s an unannounced military training or official event in the DMZ, the tour will be cancelled on the day of the tour without notice.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- 4. The 3rd Tunnel is quite steep and requires good physical. Also, requires to lean forward.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 44 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Travel information form to fill in
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.