Do the Everglades Adventure Tour and Star Island Boat Cruise (Combo)
Great for families of all ages, this tour has everything you need for a great day of fun—free bottled water, illustrated maps, luggage storage, WiFi, and a phone charger at your seat. Buy tickets... Meet your guide... and away you go.
First, you'll hop on an airboat for an exciting Everglades tour. After the boat ride, you'll meet an animal handler and watch an alligator show. The experience is safe and animal-friendly, as the park follows strict National Park guidelines. Safari Park is the top rated alligator farm authorized to operate boat tours inside the Park. The Park was voted a Top 5 Attraction in Miami by USA Today.
And the day is only half over. At 3pm, you'll take a relaxing cruise on a double deck yacht to see the islands and celebrity homes. The boat has restrooms and a full bar. Snacks and drinks are for sale.
per adult from
7 hours 15 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 90-minute boat cruise (a $28 value!)
- Book now and get FREE Wi-Fi (a $5 value!)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Store luggage on the bus
- Beautifully illustrated map (a $5 value!)
- Unlimited bottled water (a $5 value!)
- Charge your phone all day at your seat on the bus
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 45-minute airboat ride in Everglades National Park (a $59 value!)
- Kids safety ear muffs for the airboat ride
What's excluded :
- Food is available for purchase at Safari Park and Bayside.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Everglades National Park, Everglades National Park, Florida
Take a luxury bus ride from Miami to Everglades National Park. There, you'll take a 45-minute airboat ride deep into the wetlands. After the ride, you'll want an alligator show and have some time to eat and explore the Park by foot. Food and snacks are available for sale. Remember to ask us for free bottled water, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, and kids safety ear muffs for the boat ride.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Biscayne National Park, Biscayne National Park, Florida
Take a relaxing boat cruise around Star Island. You'll also see Miami Beach, Port Miami, Millionaire's Row, Bayside, and the magnificent Miami skyline from the water. Great for families, all ages welcome
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., 401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132, USA
2: Tropics Hotel and Hostel, 1550 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup near all hotels in Downtown and Miami Beach, up to Surfside. Hotel pickups start at 9 am. You must call the Miami Tour Company to schedule the time.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Coronavirus Safety Update: The tour is limited to 15 people on a 40 passengers bus
- Store your luggage on the bus
- Charge your phone at your seat
- Most travelers can participate
- Pickup from Miami Beach hotels
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- A small group of 15 people or less on the 40 passenger bus (Offered Exclusively by The Miami Tour Company).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.