Doble Tuk Tuk Tour in Costa Adeje
Double Tour (2 Hours)
Reunites the hightlights of the Farm Tour and the Costa Adeje Tour, for lovers of both the sea and the mountains.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tuk Tuk as transportation to and from sights
- Walking tour at each sight
- Small-group, private tour
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Costa Adeje tour
from Puerto Colon, the main touristic harbour of the area to the old fishing village of La Caleta, passing by the exclusive area of el Duque with the most luxurious hotels of the island and the hi fashion shopping centre of Plaza del Duque. The Tourist Market, the Church of San Sebastian, one of the oldest religious sites of the south of Tenerife and to the natural beach of Enramada.
Canary farm tour
From Puerto Colon to the volcanic valley and natural monument of Caldera del Rey, including tour inside the banano plantation, with a lot of information about it and to their animal farm with chicken and pigs cages and the horse ranch with riding school, ending with a stop in farm shop to enjoy a healthy smoothie drink just made from our guides with local products.
During the tour our multilingual guides provides to make you enjoy a ride on our 100% ecological and original TUK TUK from Asia, with music and many information about the attractions you see during the tour and interacting with people around in town. the open air vehicle will make you appreciate the fresh breeze of the ocean and the sounds of Costa Adeje.
Departure Point :1: Fañabé Plaza, 38660 Costa Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
2: VYM CANARIAS, Av. Rafael Puig Lluvina, 37, 38660 Costa Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.