Doctor Who Private Tour of London
Follow in the footsteps of Christopher Eccleston, David Tennant, Matt Smith and Peter Capaldi as you explore London with one of our fantastic Doctor Who guides on this 3 hour walking tour.
Starting at Westminster Bridge, the tour takes in sights from the new series of Doctor Who from the Great Intelligence Base on “The Bells of St John’s” to The Globe Theatre as seen in “The Shakespeare Code”. See where Missy sat as her Cybermen take over the world and hear Doctor Who trivia and behind-the-scenes tales of how filming took place in some of London’s busiest Tourist Attractions.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Any tickets
- Food or gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Westminster, Victoria Street at Parliament Square, London SW1P 3PA England
Doctor Who film locations
Departure Point :London, London, England
Return Detail :London, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note: You will need to purchase a travel card or Oyster card in advance for this tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.