Doctor Who TV Locations Tour of London
See the sci-fi sights of London on a 2.5-hour ‘Doctor Who’ TV locations tour, led by a local guide. While exploring central London neighborhoods such as Borough and the Southbank, listen to anecdotes and stories about the ever-popular series and, of course, about the Doctor himself! See Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre alongside with other top London attractions used as filming sites.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Oyster card or travel card for short bus ride- Zone 1
- Entry/Admission - Shakespeare's Globe Theatre
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, 21 New Globe Walk, London SE1 9DT England
Pass by the iconic theatre featured in the David Tennant episode 'The Shakespeare Code'.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :London SE1 9QU, UK
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Westminster, London SW1A 2JR, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: All travelers will need to purchase an Oyster card or travel card for short bus ride- Zone 1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.