Doge's Palace and St Mark's Basilica Tour
Take a 2-hour tour of the Doge’s Palace and St. Mark’s Cathedral, two must-visit Venice monuments. With a guide, you’ll follow in the footsteps of the Venetian doges, the elected officials who ruled the city for centuries.
A tour not only to see Venice, but to experience this city through its history and glorious past, still shining in its historical sites and legendary characters.
(Due to Covid-19 restrictions, the entrance to the Basilica is not authorized at the moment, but you will visit the Terrace and the Museum instead).
per adult from
What's included :
- Qualified guide
- Personal headsets
- Skip the line ticket to the Doge's Palace
- Terrace and Museum of St. Mark's Basilica (until when interior visits will be restored)
- Entry/Admission - Doge's Palace
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Inside visit of St. Mark's Basilica (ground floor)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Doge's Palace, Piazza San Marco, 1, 30124 Venice Italy
Visit the magnificent Doge's Palace of Venice
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Basilica di San Marco, Piazza San Marco 328, 30124 Venice Italy
See the Basilica of Saint Mark's
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Piazza San Marco, 31024 Venice Italy
Admire Saint Mark's Square and all the buildings and monument around it.
Departure Point :Torre dell'Orologio, P.za San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :10:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For security reasons, backpacks and bags must be left at the free deposit in Calle San Basso; they are not allowed in the basilica
- No refund will be given for no shows or late comers.
- Wheelchair partially accessible, due to structural reasons some areas of the Doge's Palace are not accessible, so the tour may be limited. If assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- The tour will be provided rain or shine, though may be cancelled if tides are exceptionally high. In this case we'll provide a full refund
- Masks are required, please bring your own
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.