Doge's Palace Guided Tour
Meet the local guide and start an incredible journey through history and art to discover one of the most famous museums in the city: Doge's palace. A stunning building embellished by the most famous Italian artists of 1500. Masterpieces of Italian painters as Tintoretto, Tiziano and Veronese are preserved in this palace, now a museum. Discover the secrets of Venice governments, visit the prisons and listen to legends around this palace. Your local guide will show you the most interesting paintings, the most beautiful and interesting rooms such as the majestic Sala del Maggior Consiglio, an incredible hall which is one of the largest in the world. In this enchanting palace you will lose track of time and you will fly with your imagination to the past when these beautiful halls were full of people discussing the destiny of Venice. Many legends and stories populate the palace and the prisons. See how the prisoners lived and cross the Bridge of Sighs, like they used to do in the past.
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed guide
- Doge's Palace entrance ticket
- Entry/Admission - Doge's Palace
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Doge's Palace, Piazza San Marco, 1, 30124 Venice Italy
Discover the beauty of the Doge’s Palace, one of the most famous museums of the city, just next to San Mark’s basilica with a local guide.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Doge's Palace, P.za San Marco, 1, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This Tour runs rain or shine
- Doge's Palace can be closed to the public in case of high tides. In this case, we will communicate it to the participants as soon as possible and we will arrange an alternative.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.