Dogsled Adventure Kiruna
You run your own sled pulled by 3-4 dogs. You can also choose to share sled with another guest pulled by 4-6 dogs. One of you is sitting on the sled and the other guest is running the sled, you switch position during the tour.
When we and the dogs are ready and the start signal for the tour goes, the dogs will stop barking and all you will hear is the sound of the sled and the breathing from the dogs. With our Huskies we will guide you on a trip in the amazing Lapland in Jukkasjärvi and Torne River's surroundings through forest sections often covered in shining snow and on frozen lakes and rivers.
The tour takes a total around 4,5-5,5 hours. We take a break out in the shining snow or by a Lavu depending on the weather condition and gather around an open fire where you have a hot soup and sandwich while you enjoying the beautiful surroundings before we are setting off with our eager Huskies.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Warm clothes
What's excluded :
- We have sled dog journeys to suit everyone. Before departing on your excursion, you will receive a thorough introduction to dog sledding that will enable you to drive your own team of huskies safely and with confidence. If you prefer, you can also ride comfortably as a passenger in your guide’s sled. We welcome groups, couples, singles and families. The minimum age for driving your own sled is 12 years old. Excursions that include sled dog driving require an average level of fitness. Our family program is designed specifically to suit the whole family.
• hot soup and sandwich
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Kiruna Airport, Kiruna Sweden
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.