Doi Suthep Temple and Cowboy Hat Lady Dinner Private Tour
Visit the famous Doi Suthep Temple in Chiang Mai and watch the monk chanting in the evening. Enjoy cooler breeze from the mountain top and the breathtaking sunset view overlook Chiang Mai city. Explore the street food market and try delicious golden pork leg by Cowboy Hat Lady. Round-trip hotel transportation is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Food tasting and dinner
- Private tour with guide/driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra That Doi Suthep
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Your driver and guide will pick you up from your hotel around 4:15pm and drive you to Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, the most famous temple in Chiang Mai. Please note that there are 306 steps to reach the top.
The golden pagoda was built in the 14th century to enshrine a relic, said to be Buddha’s shoulder bone. Admire the mural painting that depicts the history of Buddha’s life, and enjoy the panoramic view from the mountaintop overlooking the city of Chiang Mai. Make sure to capture some photos before driving down to ground level.
Next, drive down the hill and visit a local market full of delicious food. You'll head to a special stall where a lady in cowboy hat stands next to a mountain of golden pig legs. She cooks up mouthwatering stewed pork legs, with extremely tender and flavorful meat that you'll enjoy for dinner; afterward, some local fruit and Thai dessert will be served before your driver transfers you back to your hotel to end your tour.
Departure Point :Your hotel lobby in Chiang Mai city area
Departure Time :4:15 PM
Return Detail :Your hotel lobby in Chiang Mai city area
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is formal
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.