Dolomites Day Tour from Verona
Discover the UNESCO World Heritage site of Dolomites on a 1-day tour. Starting from Verona, after a couple of hours you will begin to enter into Val di Fassa, a wide-open valley surrounded by mountain walls. Be amazed by its breath-taking landscapes and beautiful sceneries and let your guide lead you to Passo Pordoi, a 7345-feet-high pass. Next is an exciting cable car ride to reach the top of the mountain (10,341 feet): a stunning and one-of-a-kind destination for a spectacular panoramic view. Have a walk around for a while and stop at some rifugio (mountain refuge usually serving traditional food) for lunch. Look around and admire the white stones of Marmolada and other mountains. It is an experience you will never forget!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private small-group transportation
- Professional tour leader
- Funicular ticket
- Entry/Admission - Funivia Pass Pordoi
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Veronality, Stradone Porta Palio 29, 37122, Verona Italy
Meeting point and check in at tour operator's info point located in Stradone Porta Palio 29, just find the yellow flag with the logo.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Val di Fassa, San Giovanni di Fassa Italy
Stop At: Passo Pordoi, Italy
Let your guide lead yout to Passo Pordoi
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Funivia Pass Pordoi, Canazei Italy
You can enjoy an exciting cable car ride to reach the top of the mountain
Duration: 1 minute
Pass By: Passo Sella, Selva di Val Gardena Italy
Stop At: Ortisei: Zona Pedonale, Via Rezia, 39046 Ortisei Val Gardena Italia, Ortisei Italy
Go up on the funicular ride, that goes to the top of the mountain (10,341 feet): a unique and breathtaking destination for a spectacular panoramic view. Here you can walk around for a while and find the villages of Dolomites area, one of all Ortisei.
Then stop at the rifugio for lunch.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Stradone Porta Palio, 29, 37122 Verona VR, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
- Wheather appropriate clothes (winter shoes and a jacket). It could be very cold or snowing.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- In case of delay, please contact us
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- This Tour runs rain or shine
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.