Dolphin & Whale Watching
We guarantee observation of cetaceans in their natural environment.
Sustainable observation with minimal impact on animals.
Boat with only 12 seats
Marine biologist on board
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Life jacket
What's excluded :
Begin the activity with an introductory briefing with the general presentation of the trip, sightings and safety on board.
Whale and dolphin watching using a semi rigid, guided by a skipper and marine biologist will provide an unforgettable experience.
Contact with nature and cetaceans in their natural habitat.
Departure Point :Marina do Funchal, 9000 Funchal, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.