Dolphin and Manatee Boat Tour in 10,000 Islands NWR
AN All PRIVATE BOAT TOUR. Join our friendly, US Coast Guard Licensed Captains as we cruise through one of the most extensive intact Mangrove Forests in the World! This boat tour focused on three core subjects; Wildlife, Conservation, and family-friendly fun! Bring your whole family and expose the younger generation to the country's most unique eco-system, the Everglades of South West Florida!
Guests can expect close-up encounters with Dolphins, Manatees, and Alligators, providing you with tons of excitement throughout this 3-hour Adventure. With each wildlife encounter or exciting topic, guests can expect an open and candid conversation with their Florida Naturalist Captain. Mangrove Ecology, Manatee protection, and fishing techniques always seem to be top subjects throughout the trip.
As a proud member of 1% for the Planet, this tour donates 1% of the total cost to the Everglades Foundation. Thank you for choosing a proper Eco-minded company!
per adult from
What's included :
- 24 Foot Custom Saltwater Pontoon Boat
- Bottled water - We provide water in reusable containers, to stay eco-friendly
- US Coast Guard Licensed Captain
- Polarized Sunglasses - used to spot wildlife underwater
- Wildlife Spotting Scope
- Snacks - We provide light snacks
- Entry/Admission - Port of the Islands Marina
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - You may purchase food, snacks and alcoholic beverages at the Ships Store
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: TEN THOUSAND ISLANDS NWR, 3860 Tollgate Blvd Ste 300, Naples, FL 34114-5444
This tour will cruise through the 10,000 Islands National Wildlife refuge immediately after leaving the Port of the Islands Marina and the Fakaunion Canal. Following a 20 minute idle through the Manatee Protection zone, guests will explore the western portion of the Ten Thousand Islands NWR.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve, 300 Tower Rd, Naples, FL 34113-8031
About an hour into this tour, guests will enter the Rookery Bay Research Reserve. The outer islands of the Ten Thousand Islands NWR enters into the Rookery Bay Reserve. During this portion of the tour, guests are able to explore an uninhabited, outer island on foot. Here guests will see the vastness of the Greater Everglades Area
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Everglades National Park, Everglades National Park, Florida
On the tail end of the boat tour, guests will skirt the northwestern portion of the Everglades National Park. This portion of the park is accessible only by boat. Here guests will cruise through a less-visited part of the National Park.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Port of the Islands Marina, Naples, FL 34114
Guests will meet their USGC licensed Captain at the Port of the Islands Marina. After guests have used the restrooms and have stocked up on supplies the tour will depart for the Ten Thousand Islands NWR.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Marco Island, Marco Island, Florida
After cruising through the Ten Thousand Islands NWR and the Rookery Bay Research reserve guests will be treated with an amazing view of Marco Island. At this portion of the boat tour guests are able to snap a few photos of Marco Island the expansive Gulf of Mexico
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :525 Newport Dr, Naples, FL 34114, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.