Dolphin and Whale Watching Tour in Drake Bay as seen on National Geographic
Featured on National Geographic, Animal Planet, Discovery Channel, Travel Channel and more, the Divine Dolphin has been providing life changing opportunities to encounter wild Dolphins and Whales in their natural habitat since 1998.
The Divine Dolphin is Drake Bay's original dolphin and whale watching tour and the only operator in the area dedicated ONLY to dolphin and whale tours. It is what they do and they are the best at it.
Delfin Amor, the Divine Dolphin's new tour boat, is custom designed and built for comfort, safety and maximum viewing opportunities for all people aboard.
The staff at Divine Dolphin have the upmost respect for the dolphins and whales and their behaviors and interact with them accordingly. The Divine Dolphin has worked for over 20 years in marine conservation and protection and now, with other leading marine conservation organizations, has a bill in Costa Rica's congress to create a marine preserve in the waters off of Costa Rica's Osa Peninsula.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional, experienced guides and marine biologists dedicated to conservation and preservation
- Experience Wild and Free Dolphins and Whales in their natural habitat
- On-board hydrophone to hear the sounds of the dolphins and whales
- Snorkeling gear is provided
- Local Taxes
- Fully safety equipped, custom designed and built tour boat
What's excluded :
The Divine Dolphin provides life changing encounters with wild Dolphins and Whales in their natural habitat of the waters off of Drake Bay, Costa Rica. We have been featured on countless websites, in magazines, feature films and TV shows, including the Discovery Channel, Animal Planet and most recently National Geographic.
The Divine Dolphin is Drake Bay’s original dolphin and whale watching tour and it is the only tour we do. Our world famous tour is a combination of natural beauty, education, research and lots of FUN! Our new custom built tour boat, Delfin Amor, makes your trip comfortable, safe and provides great viewing for all aboard.
Costa Rica is one of the best places in the world to see dolphins and whales. Humpback Whales migrate from both North and South America and is the only place in the world this happens. Pods of hundreds and even thousands of several species of dolphins enjoy the warm, productive, tropical waters here.
Because of the love for the marine life and the unfortunate threat of commercial fishing, we are dedicated to research, conservation and education through our MPA for OSA campaign and in partnership with other international organizations.
• The Divine Dolphin, Drake Bay Costa Rica
Departure Point :Camino Aerodromo - Bahía Drake, Provincia de Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking; Use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout to advise information
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.