Be a part of this wildlife conservation project! Explore the coast of Mazatlan in search of friendly dolphins on their natural habitat, and help a team of oceanographers and marine biologists with identification a
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way transportation, only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Mazatlan area
- Snorkeling equipment
- Water and sodas.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Return transportation to your hotel (available at an additional charge per person) and tips (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mazatlán, Sinaloa, Mexico
Join a team of oceanographers and marine biologists as they track wild dolphins, native to the coast of Mazatlan. Your expert guides will share some fascinating information about the dolphin’s behavior and their natural habitat.
Experience how this real-life wildlife survey gathers information by
taking pictures of the dolphins' fins to identify them and record their
movements and be part of the conservation project.
This trip also takes you on a scenic journey along the coastline and you can enjoy a refreshing swim or snorkel at a nearby snorkelling site. The Dolphin Quest is a great activity for nature fans and helps to promote sustainable tourism within the destination
Duration: 4 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
one way transportation included from hotel to activity, return transportation to your hotel (available at an additional charge per person) and tips (optional)Transportation included only to/from main located Hotels in Cancún.If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear light clothing, swimsuit, sunglasses, and cap or hat. Bring camera, towel, biodegradable sunscreen, and cash for souvenirs or extra expenses.
- Due to restriction policies, children under 6 years old are not allowed on this tour.
- This tour is specifically designed for small groups of 4 or 5 participants in one boat; therefore, a minimum of 4 paying adults are required in order to operate. This trip is seasonal and dates may vary depending on migration patterns, between April 16th and December 14th; the rest of the year may operate as a private tour.
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Mazatlan area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- - Visible signage: Wear a mask / mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.