Dolphin Sightseeing Tikibar Hopping Boat Tour
The tour is for up to 6 passengers onboard max, not per adult. Sightseeing, searching for dolphins and manatees along the way, describing the area we pass by and music that you choose will be played if you want.
BYOB, I provide a cooler with ice. I also have a bathroom onboard.
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND ALLOWED ONBOARD.
per adult from
What's included :
- Restroom on board
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - It is BYOB, meaning you are allowed to bring alcohol onboard. I just don't provide any.
Tikibar Hopping Sarasota
Route Duration: 3 hoursStops on the Tikibar Hopping Sarasota:
Attractions on the Tikibar Hopping Sarasota:
- 2 Marina Plaza - Marina Jack's
- 5 Bayfront Dr - O'leary's Tikibar
- 1601 Ken Thompson Pkwy - Old Salty Dog City Island
Bird Key Park
Operates: Departure time from Turtle Beach 12pm and arriving time back to Turtle Beach 3pm.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- lifejackets for kids 6 years old and under are provided
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks are required at some tikibars.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.